A quick post before Christmas as I read a lot of posts and comments on social media about how stressful it is to have your little ones at home 24/7 for the Holidays.
Here are suggestions that can work for young and older toddlers:
- Christmas vocabulary cards
- Christmas themed home made puzzle
- Poking activity with simple Christmas shapes
- Red and green playdough and have fun with Christmas cookie cutters
- Bake: cookies, muffins
- Washing vegetables (and chop for older toddlers) to help with the Holiday cooking – you can use this type of brush
- and I also encourage to make special beverages that taste Christmassy – peppermint EVERYTHING !
- Felt tree to decorate and redecorate with felt ornaments.
Merry Christmas to all and to all happy holidays from my family to yours.